Time to occasionally post some updates as Rob gears up to compete in RAAM 2010.
Some important stuff to know:
- Rob's official website is at www.teammorlock.com
- You can also follow on Facebook. Become a fan by clicking here.
- Rob will be posting updates on his Twitter-feed during the next five months of training, and of course, the crew will be providing live tweets from the road during the race.
- Blue Ribbon/Naked Nuggets will once again be Rob's title sponsor for 2010. We urge you to support both by making reservations every weekend at a Blue Ribbon Restaurant and by eating copious amounts of healthy and delicious Naked Nuggets.
- If you never saw the video from 2008, check it out right here.
And of course, we'll be posting on this blog from time to time between now and the race, but the best place for updates until shortly before the race will be on the Facebook page. Once the race starts, the reports from the road will be here.
Happy New Year and while you're griping about the cold weather this winter, think about Rob doing his 200 mile rides in 20 degree Connecticut. Then turn up the thermostat and go back to bed.